We coordinated calendars and found time this Friday at 9:00 A.M., so we will gather virtually (or in person at the FBC OEM JIC) to work through Joint Information Center and ready-state use scenarios in Jetty and attempt to find bugs, places where the user experience could be improved, and glitches which prevent us from getting our jobs done.
There’s nothing wrong with Jetty, per se; this is an important step in the roll out of new technologies.
- When: Friday, May 12, 0900-1100 (Add to Calendar)
- What: Stress-testing of Jetty
- Where: Phone (via conference call – 281-238-3660 14665#) & in-person at FBC EOC JIC (307 Fort Street, Richmond)
- Who: Houston UASI Jetty users and administrators
- How: Google Sheet will be shared with participants to allow us to report and verify issues in real-time as we work through scenarios and Jetty functions.