Showing 1–5 of 5
The mission of the Emergency Public Information & Warning (EPIW) Work group is to maximize collaboration of Regional Emergency Public Information Systems in the UASI region through the examination and recommendation of available technology, and developing training standards and operating procedures to accomplish UASI goals and objectives.
Want to know more about this group? Read the Emergency Public Information & Warning Work Group Scope.
Future Meeting Schedule
- Date/Time: 1st Thursday of Every Month
- Location: Houston Emergency Center, Room 2085 (EOC Planning Room), 5320 North Shepherd Drive, Houston, Texas 77091
- See the UASI meeting calendar for more information.
Point of Contact
- Co-chair: Lach Mullen, Fort Bend County OEM (email@example.com) 281-238-3405
- Co-chair: Michael Walter, City of Houston OEM (firstname.lastname@example.org) 713-884-4554
- Staff Liaison: Benzon John, Regional Planning Coordinator at Fort Bend County OEM (email@example.com) 281-238-3470
- Who’s Invited?