WebEOC Work Group Meeting, 2/27
- Brazoria County: Steve Rosa
- Fort Bend County: Lach Mullen
- Harris County: Mark Guzman, Joey Clements
- Houston: Jonathan Wiggins
- Matagorda County: Marla Jasek
- Montgomery County: Miranda Hahs, Cynthia Jamieson
- SETRAC: Trameka Jewett
- WebEOC: Janette Walker, Termaine Owens
- Chat – controller positions (STAR and Event Board) have the chat admin privileges on their control panel. You can find it under plugins.
- The instruction on how to set up chat rooms for your organization can be found in the file library under AA System Sentinel
- State training scheduled for Sentinels is March 27 at 1:00pm at Harris County EOC. Address: 6922 Old Katy Rd, Houston, TX 77024
- Other updates
- new IAP was published from Intermedix. Working on assigning correct datalinks. Sentinels can see the board in AA system Sentinel
- Data Board Manager update
- Grocery supply board – Houston’s Mayor’s Office of Homeland Security and Public Safety requested a grocery supply board. Group agreed that could be beneficial for the region, if data is inputted.
- Group also agreed that board could be used for more than grocery stores. Stores like Home Depot, Lowes, fuel, etc.
- Group agreed to board but rename board from Grocery Supply to Supply Chain Status board. Controller position will have admin access to it and can give regional managers access to only the board. A filter for county and type will be added.
- With new Data board import feature, an excel template could be created for regional manager of these stores and then uploaded to board.
- Training – Termaine. If Sentinels need help with training their users, please contact Termaine. He already Texas City (March), DSHS (TBD), Galveston County (3/18), City of Houston (TBD)
- Sentinel Approval
- Brett Shryock, Harris County OHSEM Logistics Specialist. He came from CTRAC and has experience using WebEOC. He has already been through the regional training. (Approved by Work Group 2/27)