Sent on behalf of US Department of Homeland Security, Office of Infrastructure Protection.
The Office of Bombing Prevention (OBP) is offering several Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) courses throughout the year. VILT courses provide general awareness level counter-improvised explosive device (C-IED) information to a broad audience through an on-line virtual training experience with a live instructor. Perfect for participants with time availability constraints (each course is 75-105 minutes long), they can be taken as stand-alone courses or serve as prerequisites for many of the instructor-led courses provided by the Office for Bombing Prevention.
Courses being offered in December 2017 include:
- AWR-333 – Improvised Explosive Device Construction and Classification
- AWR-334 – Introduction to the Terrorist Attack Cycle
- AWR-335 – Response to Suspicious Behaviors and Items
- AWR-337 – Improvised Explosive Device Explosive Effects Mitigation
- AWR-338 – Homemade Explosives and Precursor Awareness
- AWR-340 – Protective Measures Awareness
For registration information, dates, and more please see the flyer linked below:
or visit cdp.dhs.gov/obp
Please share with anyone who may be interested.