There is no WebEOC Work Group on December 26 but you are welcome to join the Technology Work Group on Thursday, December 28 for a presentation from Intermedix and discussion on a potential WebEOC enhancement called Maps Add-On and ArcGIS Ext.
Below is the agenda but the presentation is first and you aren’t required to attend the full meeting.
The meeting is held at Houston Emergency Center, Room 2098 but also online. The GoToMeeting information is below.
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
- Sign-in Sheet
- Vendor Presentations
- WebEOC Mapper Pro with ArcGIS Online Integration
- Meet Our Technology
- Status Reports
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Walker)
- Evacuee Tracking (Farnham)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- GIS (Granberry)
- Digital Sandbox (Feldman)
- New Business
- Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan Technology Appendix
- Old Business
- Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
- Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- January 25, 2018, 1:00-3:30 P.M. (Room 2081)
- Next Presentation: TBD
- 2018 meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month at 1:00 pm unless otherwise announced.
Notes from previous meetings can be found at www.houstonuasi.com.
Technology Work Group
Thu, Dec 28, 2017 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM CST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 230-795-237
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Cisco devices: email@example.com
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check:https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check