Good afternoon UAWG committee members.
All of the applications have been posted to the Houston UASI website (www.houstonuasi.com) with the exception of FRLEC and IISC because of content sensitivity. To get to the applications:
- you must be logged into the site; if you forgot your password, you can click “forgot my password” on the right-hand side of the home page and the system will email you to a reset your password (this only works for existing users in the system, which you are; meaning if you forward this email, it may not work for that recipient). Anyone that needs assistance with the site, please let us know.
- On the home page, go to Regional Committees at the top and drop down to the Urban Area Working Group (UAWG) folder.
- On that page, you will see all of the committee acronyms that are linked to the FY2018 UASI applications. There is also a list of all of the projects and which committee they got assigned to (click on the word “here” in that sentence).
As mentioned above, the FRLEC and IISC applications are not posted on the Houston UASI website but the applications were sent to all of the voting members of those committees. If you did not receive those applications but think that you need them, please reach out to the following people:
- For the FRLEC applications – Rick Retz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For the IISC applications – Captain Martin (Milton.Martin@HoustonPolice.Org) or Lt. Montalvo (email@example.com)