The Multi-Agency Coordination Center (MACC) Plan for the Houston-Galveston Area Council (H-GAC) Region may be activated during a catastrophic incident or in anticipation of a significant event that affects the Houston-Galveston Area Council (H‑GAC) region as a whole. Its purpose is to help coordinate regional resource requests and/or maintain regional situational awareness from response through short-term recovery.
- Last revised and approved: June 2018 by the Regional Homeland Security Coordinating Council
- Next revision: June 2020
- Footprint: H-GAC Region
The MACC Handbook
This plan is part of the MACC Handbook, which also includes standard operating guidelines (SOGs), job aids, and other supplemental documents.
- MACC Activation SOG
- MACC Coordination Call SOG
- MACC Demobilization SOG
- MACC Coordinator Position Job Aid
- Resources Unit Leader Job Aid
- Situation Unit Leader Job Aid
- MACC Coordination Call Job Aid
- MACC Coordination Call Participant Roster
- MACC Staff Roster
You should read this plan if…
- You are a member of the Unified Area Coordination Committee.
- You are an emergency management coordinator of a jurisdiction within the H-GAC region.
- You are anticipated to staff the MACC in a regional incident.
- You want to learn how your jurisdictions emergency operations plan integrates with the MACC Plan.
- You want to understand regional resource coordination and regional situational awareness.