Please join us virtually on Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group agenda. Our meeting will focus on a Vendor presentation from Umanity, a software tool that matches needs and resources for streamlines disaster response operations. We will also have a demonstration of ArcGIS online from the GIS work gorup, including an overview of Survey123 and how it can be used for damage assessment. For those who are unable to attend, notes will be sent out as normal.
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
- Umanity – balancing community needs and disaster resources
Meet Our Technology
- ArcGIS Online (Granberry)
- Jetty (Jurek)
- i-INFO (Arthur)
- Alert FM (Arthur)
- WebEOC (Carter/Spivey)
- GIS (Granberry/Ceranek)
- Haystax (Feldman)
- SPR gaps spreadsheet review (Mullen)
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- Thursday, September 24, 2020, 1:00 pm
- Presentation TBD
Please join us via teleconference.
Telephone access to the meeting will be via the following conference call line:
Screen-share will be via HSIN Connect. A HSIN account is not required for this meeting (just sign in as a guest). Your computer may need to install the Adobe Connect application (admin rights not normally needed), or your browser will need Adobe Flash. As such, please allow a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to get connected.
Meeting URL: https://share.dhs.gov/houston-uasi-tech-wg/