Please join us virtually next week Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group meeting. Because our August meeting was canceled, we will now be seeing the Umanity and ESRI demos this month. We will also be doing a review of the Technology Training sections of the document formerly known as the MYTEP so that the Training and Exercise Work Group can finalize this year’s version. If time allows, we will also revisit the SPR gaps that we looked at in July, which Lach has kindly consolidated into a spreadsheet for us.
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
- Umanity – balancing community needs and disaster resources
- ArcGIS Online – potential improvements to the Regional GIS Server project (ESRI/Granberry/Ceranek)
Meet Our Technology
- Jetty (Jurek)
- i-INFO (Arthur)
- Alert FM (Arthur)
- WebEOC (Carter/Spivey)
- GIS (Granberry/Ceranek)
- Haystax (Feldman)
- Integrated Preparedness Plan Technology Training section review
- SPR gaps spreadsheet review (Mullen)
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- Thursday, October 29, 2020, 1:00 pm (Virtual)
- Tentative Presentation: InciWeb (Platform for sharing incident information from the National Wildfire Coordination Group)
Telephone access to the meeting will be via the following conference call line:
Screen-share will be via HSIN Connect. A HSIN account is not required for this meeting (just sign in as a guest). Your computer may need to install the Adobe Connect application (admin rights not normally needed), or your browser will need Adobe Flash. As such, please allow a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to get connected.
Meeting URL: https://share.dhs.gov/houston-uasi-tech-wg/