Please join us next week Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group meeting, where we will meet new system administrators and review the Technology Training Appendix to the MYTEP.
The meeting will be held at:
Houston Emergency Center, Room 2081
5320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to email@example.com by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to the security list for building access and also added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
2. Vendor Presentations
3. Meet Our Technology
4. Status Reports
- Jetty (TBD)
- i-INFO (Seals)
- Alert FM (Seals)
- WebEOC (Owens)
- GIS (Ceranek/Granberry)
- Haystax Platform (Feldman)
5. New Business
- Technology Governance supplement for FY2020 Grant Applications
6. Old Business
- Technology Training Appendix to the Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan
- Technology Governance Review
- Tabled until after next WebEOC Work Group meeting
- Data privacy concerns
7. Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
8. Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- Thursday, November 21, 2019, 1:00 pm – NOTE EARLIER DATE
- HEC 2081
- Presentation TBD
If you cannot join us in person, we will have teleconference options.
Telephone access to the meeting will be via the following conference call line:
Screen-share will be via HSIN Connect. A HSIN account is not required for this meeting (just sign in as a guest). Your computer may need to install the Adobe Connect application (admin rights not normally needed), or your browser will need Adobe Flash. As such, please allow a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to get connected.
Meeting URL: https://share.dhs.gov/houston-uasi-tech-wg/