Please join us next week Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group meeting as we continue revisions on the Regional Technology Governance Document and address additional questions related to Jetty from the EC.
Please note that this meeting is one week earlier than normal due to scheduling conflicts on our usual date.
The most recent draft of the Technology Governance with edits can be found at https://uasi-jtti.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/26/2019/07/11085634/Southeast-Texas-Technology-Governance-20190711-IF.docx. In addition to reviewing submitted changes, we will also be continuing to discuss data privacy concerns. We will also be looking at the overall content and organization of the governance, as we have already completed section-by-section reviews.
If you or others in your organization know of any web-based systems for public information, please bring the names of those systems to this meeting.
The meeting will be held at:
Houston Emergency Center, Room 2081
5320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to the security list for building access and also added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
2. Vendor Presentations
3. Meet Our Technology
4. Status Reports
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Owens)
- GIS (Ceranek/Granberry)
- Haystax Platform (Feldman)
5. New Business
6. Old Business
- Jetty Additional Requests
- Feature Completeness Timeline
- Additional Vendors in the Field
- Technology Governance Review
- Overall organization and proofreading
- Data privacy concerns?
- Training Requirements for the MYTEP
- Jetty Additional Requests
7. Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
8. Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- Thursday, August 29, 2019, 1:00 pm
- HEC 2081
- Presentation TBD
If you cannot join us in person, we will have teleconference options.
Telephone access to the meeting will be via the following conference call line:
Screen-share will be via HSIN Connect. A HSIN account is not required for this meeting (just sign in as a guest). Your computer may need to install the Adobe Connect application (admin rights not normally needed), or your browser will need Adobe Flash. As such, please allow a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to get connected.
Meeting URL: https://share.dhs.gov/houston-uasi-tech-wg/