Please join us virtually on Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group agenda. Our meeting will feature a presentation from Jetty along with a discussion of Jetty needs and requests. For those who are unable to attend, notes will be sent out as normal.
An in-person component will be available, but space is limited and should be reserved just for Jetty site administrators. Jetty site administrators who have not already received information on the in-person meeting should contact Justin.Jurek@fortbendcountytx.gov for additional details.
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to email@example.com by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
2. Vendor Presentations
- Jetty Discussion (Jurek/TRG)
3. Meet Our Technology
4. Status Reports
- Jetty (Jurek)
- i-INFO (Arthur)
- Alert FM (Arthur)
- WebEOC (Carter/Spivey)
- GIS (Granberry/Ceranek)
- Haystax (Feldman)
5. New Business
6. Old Business
7. Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
8. Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- Thursday, July 30, 2020, 1:00 pm
- Virtual for sure, in-person status TBD
- Presentation TBD
Telephone access to the meeting will be via the following conference call line:
Screen-share will be via HSIN Connect. A HSIN account is not required for this meeting (just sign in as a guest). Your computer may need to install the Adobe Connect application (admin rights not normally needed), or your browser will need Adobe Flash. As such, please allow a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to get connected.
Meeting URL: https://share.dhs.gov/houston-uasi-tech-wg/