Please join us next Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group meeting as we work to develop reports on our Regional Emergency Public Information System as well as the Houston UASI website. Because the Executive Committee has asked that these reports be completed prior to the May RCC meeting, we are tentatively scheduling three follow-up meeting dates in case the full documents cannot be written and reviewed at the regularly-scheduled April Tech meeting. Those dates are: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 1:00 P.M.; Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 9:30 A.M.; and Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 1:00 P.M. (all at the HEC in room 2081). Further details on follow-up dates will be decided at the regularly-scheduled meeting on April 25th, but we are asking interested individuals to pencil the three dates into their calendar now. If anyone is unable to attend the follow-up dates, comments will be accepted via email as well. Due to the expected amount of time needed to address the reports at next Thursday’s regularly-scheduled meeting, review of the Technology Governance Document and an update on efforts to refresh the Regional Technology Matrix will be postponed to a future regularly-scheduled meeting.
Please note that the call-in and screen share directions (after the agenda) are different than those from March.
The meeting will be held at:
Houston Emergency Center, Room 2081
5320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to the security list for building access and also added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
2. Vendor Presentations
3. Meet Our Technology
4. Status Reports
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Owens)
- GIS (Granberry)
- Digital Sandbox (Mullen for Feldman)
5. New Business
6. Old Business
- Public Information Systems Report
- Houston UASI Website Report
- Technology Matrix (Postponed to a future meeting)
- Technology Governance Review (Postponed to a future meeting)
7. Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
8. Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- If needed:
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 1:00 P.M. (Room 2081)
- Thursday, May 2, 2019, 9:30 A.M. (Room 2081)
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 1:00 P.M. (Room 2081)
- May 30, 2019, 1:00-3:30 P.M. (Room 2081)
- If needed:
Connect over video
Connecting from a Lifesize conference room system? Just dial 377574 with the keypad.
Call in by phone
United States: +1 844 572 5683,,377574#