Please join us virtually this week Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group meeting.
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions. Please note the new call-in number and screenshare link. You likely have already received an Outlook/Teams invite from Gabe Lavine; the details below are the same as in that calendar item.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to future email distributions.
Gabe Lavine and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
- Vendor Presentations
- Meet Our Technology
- National Resource Hub Tools (Corey Walters, National Integration Center)
- Status Reports
- Jetty (TBD)
- i-INFO (Arthur)
- Alert FM (Arthur)
- WebEOC (Spivey/Pacheco)
- GIS (Alvis/Ceranek)
- Haystax (Feldman)
- Project Update – GIS Sharing Portal (Schenk)
- Project Update – Training Schedule (Feldman/TBD)
- Project Update – Technology Inventory (Lavine)
- New Business
- Work Group Co-Chair Position Updates
- Old Business
- National Resource Hub (Feldman/Lavine)
- Updates on Ongoing Assessment Processes: EPI Systems, AlertFM/IPAWS, i-INFO (TBD, Arthur)
- Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
- Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- March 24, 2022
* The “Meet Our Technology” section is normally reserved for regional technology, but from time-to-time we see technology that is used in the region which may not be regional, presented from a user or the technology without the vendor present or supporting. If you know of innovative uses of technology in the region which may be showcased here, contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangements for an internal demonstration, if appropriate.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 430-205-2176,,595133492# United States, Tyler
Phone Conference ID: 595 133 492#