Please join us on the last Thursday in February for technology updates.
The meeting will be held at:Houston Emergency Center, Room 2081
5320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
- Sign-in Sheet
- Vendor Presentations
- Meet Our Technology
- Status Reports
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Walker)
- Evacuee Tracking (Farnham)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- GIS (Granberry)
- Digital Sandbox (Feldman)
- New Business
- Jetty Feature-Complete Definition and System Enhancements
- Old Business
- Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
- Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- March 29, 2018, 1:00-3:30 P.M. (Room 2081)
- Next Presentation: The Response Group – “IAP Software”
- 2018 meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month at 1:00 pm unless otherwise announced.
Please join this meeting from your computer.
To view my screen with your web browser (Chrome, IE11): https://call.lifesizecloud.com/call/8811048
If you’ve downloaded the LifeSize app on your computer, you should be able to use this code to connect: 8811048
Call in to the meeting at 844-572-5683 extension 8811048.