Please join us on the last Thursday in March for technology updates and a special presentation.
The meeting will be held at:Houston Emergency Center, Room 2081
5320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
- Sign-in Sheet
- Vendor Presentations
- The Response Group: Web-Based IAP Software
- Meet Our Technology
- Status Reports
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Walker)
- Evacuee Tracking (Farnham)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- GIS (Granberry)
- Digital Sandbox (Feldman)
- New Business
- Old Business
- Jetty Feature-Complete Definition and System Enhancements
- Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
- Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- April 26, 2018, 1:00-3:30 P.M. (Room 2081)
- Next Presentation: TBD
- 2018 meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month at 1:00 pm unless otherwise announced.
Please join this meeting from your computer.
To view my screen with your web browser (Chrome, IE11): https://call.lifesizecloud.com/call/2000524248
If you’ve downloaded the LifeSize app on your computer, you should be able to use this code to connect: 2000524248
Call in to the meeting at 844-572-5683 extension 8811048 or use video address email@example.com