The meeting will be held at:
Houston Emergency Center, Room 20815320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
- Sign-in Sheet
Meet Our Technology
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Walker)
- Evacuee Tracking (Farnham)
- GIS (Granberry)
- Digital Sandbox (Mullen)
- HoustonUASI.com Technology Discussion (Belcher)
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- October 25, 2018, 1:00-3:30 P.M. (Room 2081)
- Next Presentation: Regional Technology grant proposals: please send proposals to Ian.Feldman@HoustonTX.gov or Lach.Mullen@FortBendCountyTX.gov by COB October 24 so they can be shared ahead of and during the meeting.
- 2018 meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month at 1:00 pm unless otherwise announced.
To view my screen with your web browser (Chrome, IE11): https://call.lifesizecloud.com/call/2000524248
If you’ve downloaded the LifeSize app on your computer, you should be able to use this code to connect: 2000524248
Call in to the meeting at 844-572-5683 extension 2000524248 or use video address email@example.com