This is a reminder for tomorrow’s Technology Work Group meeting, where we will have a presentation from Intermedix on a potential WebEOC enhancement, as well as revision of the Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan’s Technology Training Appendix.
The meeting will be held at:Houston Emergency Center, Room 2098
5320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
- Sign-in Sheet
- Vendor Presentations
- WebEOC Mapper Pro with ArcGIS Online Integration
- Meet Our Technology
- Status Reports
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Walker)
- Evacuee Tracking (Farnham)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- GIS (Granberry)
- Digital Sandbox (Feldman)
- New Business
- Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan Technology Appendix
- Old Business
- Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
- Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- January 25, 2018, 1:00-3:30 P.M. (Room 2081)
- Next Presentation: TBD
- 2018 meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month at 1:00 pm unless otherwise announced.
Notes from previous meetings can be found at www.houstonuasi.com.
Technology Work Group
Thu, Dec 28, 2017 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM CST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 230-795-237
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Cisco devices: firstname.lastname@example.org
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check:https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check