This has been a busy winter and spring, with lots of ups and downs (get it?!) in the drone world. From FAA advances to our legislative proposals getting shot down in Austin, it has been an interesting ride. Join us on August 17th from 1-3PM so we can all get caught up and be ready for upcoming FY2022 grant requests. Add this meeting to your calendar: August regional sUAS work group meeting
- Welcome / Introductions
- New business
- Recap the legislative process – Karr
- Advances made by the regional PSURT (Public Safety Unmanned Response Team) – Karr
- Review technological advances – open forum/Mullen
- Drone detection – Hanagriff
- Regional collaboration opportunities – open forum/Mullen
- Homeland security grants guidance – Mullen
- Regional THIRA and strategy gaps – Mullen
- Old business
Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone in your organization who may be interested in participating.
Add this meeting to your calendar: August regional sUAS work group meeting
This should be a brief but vibrant meeting over teams, I look forward to seeing you all online on August 17!
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 936-755-1521,,907803886# United States, Huntsville
Phone Conference ID: 907 803 886#
Please feel free to forward this invitation to any public-safety drone operators in your jurisdiction.