The following topics were covered at the June UASI Technology Work Group meeting.
- There were no vendor presentations or “meet our technology” demonstrations
- The technology administrators provided updates.
- Megan Arthur has prepared a survey related to i-INFO use will be sent out shortly, she is in the process of gathering email addresses of some of the users.
- WebEOC whas been used in several exercises in the region, and so far it looks like a lack of staff training is the biggest blocker to using the system. CJ will be going around the region offering training.
- Justin Jurek updated the group ton the regional needs assessment for Emergency Public Information coordination and the UASI website.
- First meeting held
- Developed working group
- Compiling info from Jetty regarding what enhancements were done and which ones were not.
- Alerting integration will be considered in evaluation of needs.
- For more information or to participate in the process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Technology One-Pagers will be sent to relevant admins for final review soon, and then will be posted to the website.
- The next meeting will be Thursday 29 July 2021 at 1:00pm via HSIN Connect. If you have a technology you would like to see a demo of at this meeting, please email Ian or Lach.
Lach and Ian