Several updates were made in WebEOC to enhance data collection and information sharing during the COVID-19 pandemic response, including new boards and menu of resources. Updates include:
Infectious Disease Case Summary by Jurisdictions – a summary of local case listings, by jurisdiction. Jurisdictional representatives may provide updates on several metrics, including total cases, recoveries, and fatalities.
Infectious Disease Impact Tracking – includes a dashboard of cases by state and county, official source Twitter feeds, and a local map. Jurisdictional representatives may add impacted facilities and/or events to this map.
Supply Chain Dashboard – includes a group of four sub-boards to track service impacts, closures, movement restrictions, regulations, regulation waivers, and unmet needs. Jurisdictional representatives are asked to supply updates as circumstances develop. Additionally, this dashboard includes a link to business supply chain status reports. A quick user guide for this board is linked here: Introduction to Supply Chain Boards Users who need access to add and edit entries on the Supply Chain Dashboard and don’t currently have it, should contact me.
COVID-19 Resources – a collection of external links to various local, national, and global novel coronavirus related updates, including:
- CDC Summary
- Closures of Entities & Events (City of Houston)
- Countries Response Update from World Health Organization
- Health Department Guidance from CDC
- Healthcare Facility Guidance from CDC
- Interactive GIS Map of U.S. Cases (Topo.ai)
- SETRAC Bed/ Ventilator Counts
- Situation Reports from the World Health Organization
- Testing Sites (Texas DSHS)
- Texas Impacts Dashboard (TDEM)
- World Health Organization Resource Page
Any suggestions for additional resources or questions on recent updates, let me know –
firstname.lastname@example.org | 281.901.7885