Please join us virtually this Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group meeting.
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to email@example.com by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
Meet Our Technology
- Jetty (Jurek)
- i-INFO (Arthur)
- Alert FM (Arthur)
- WebEOC (Spivey)
- Discussion of COH change regarding Juvare support hours/Dedicated Services
- GIS (Granberry/Ceranek)
- Haystax (Feldman)
- SPR gaps spreadsheet review (Mullen)
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- Thursday, December 10, 2020, 1:00 pm (Virtual)
- Please note the postponement of our November meeting and its combination with our December meeting. Due to the holiday schedule and the THIRA/SPR meetings, the next Technology Work Group meeting had to be moved.
- Tentative Presentation: InciWeb (Platform for sharing incident information from the National Wildfire Coordination Group)
Telephone access to the meeting will be via the following conference call line:
Screen-share will be via HSIN Connect. A HSIN account is not required for this meeting (just sign in as a guest). Your computer may need to install the Adobe Connect application (admin rights not normally needed), or your browser will need Adobe Flash. As such, please allow a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to get connected.
Meeting URL: https://share.dhs.gov/houston-uasi-tech-wg/