Please join us tomorrow as we talk about alternatives to i-INFO and discuss a requested enhancement to WebEOC.
This meeting starts at 1:30 pm, which is 30 minutes later than normal. This is being done to allow sufficient time for anyone attending the morning WebEOC meeting at TranStar to make it to the HEC and still be able to eat lunch.
The meeting will be held at:Houston Emergency Center, Room 2081
5320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
- Sign-in Sheet
- Vendor Presentations
- Meet Our Technology
- i-INFO Alternatives
- Status Reports
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Walker)
- Evacuee Tracking (Farnham)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- GIS (Granberry)
- Digital Sandbox (Feldman)
- New Business
- WebEOC Enhancement
- Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan Technology Appendix
- Old Business
- Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
- Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- December 28, 2017, 1:00-3:30 P.M. (Room 2081)
- Next Presentation: TBD
- 2018 meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month at 1:00 pm unless otherwise announced.
Notes from previous meetings can be found at www.houstonuasi.com.
To join this meeting virtually, please follow the directions below:
UASI Technology Work Group
Thu, Nov 30, 2017 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM CST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 812-567-205
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Cisco devices: email@example.com
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check