Below is the email from Juvare (aka WebEOC). We pay for hosting so this will impact us; I think it’s a good thing.
As soon as I get the notification that we are up, I’ll reach out to you. When I send out the announcement, PLEASE notify me of any exercises happening on those days.
If you want to read the compliance requirements, please use the this direct link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter/guidance/risk-assessment
Announcing the WebEOC Cloud Migration
Starting in August 2018, Juvare will begin moving Juvare-hosted WebEOC instances to the Microsoft® Azure® cloud.
We are excited about all the benefits this transition will provide, including:
- Improved Scalability – Greater capacity facilitates allocation of capacity and bandwidth when needed. This means we will be better able to ensure you have the technological resources and capacity you need when you need them.
- Enhanced Security – The cloud offers more granular control of data and better data encryption, enabling us to better safeguard your data. For more information, refer to Azure’s Trust Center.
- Reduced Maintenance Downtime – Azure allows us to reduce, and in many cases eliminate, downtime associated with monthly Microsoft patches.
- Improved Release Process – Azure’s integrated development pipeline will reduce the time it takes to deploy WebEOC upgrades.
- Additional Region Options – Azure has multiple regions throughout the world. Initially, Juvare will be supporting U.S. and EU regions; however, additional regional options will be available to clients with specific geographic restrictions.
We will assign each client to a group and perform this process one group at a time. Clients will be notified at least two weeks in advance of their scheduled move date and the moves will occur during approved maintenance windows.
We will be in touch again in the near future to provide additional detail.
email@example.com or 713-884-4461