Please join us virtually this week Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group meeting.
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
2. Vendor presentations
3. Meet our technology
- VEOCI use at University of Houston (Ginger Walker)*
4. Status reports
- Jetty (Jurek)
- i-INFO (Arthur)
- Alert FM (Arthur)
- WebEOC (Spivey/Pacheco)
- GIS (Alvis/Ceranek)
- Haystax (Mullen for Feldman)
5. New business
- One-Pagers and Quarterly Overview Trainings (Mullen)
- Review and update one-page summaries of various grant-funded technologies.
- Create draft agenda for quarterly virtual introductions to available regional technologies, modeled on the quarterly regional plans trainings.
6. Old business
7. Technology proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
8. Next meeting date/adjourn
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm via HSIN Connect (Presentations TBD)
* The “Meet our technology” section is normally reserved for regional technology, but from time-to-time we see technology that is used in the region which may not be regional, presented from a user or the technology without the vendor present or supporting. If you know of innovative uses of technology in the region which may be showcased here, contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangements for an internal demonstration, if appropriate.
Please join us via teleconference.
Telephone access to the meeting will be via the following conference call line:
Screen-share will be via HSIN Connect. A HSIN account is not required for this meeting (just sign in as a guest). Your computer may need to install the Adobe Connect application (admin rights not normally needed), or your browser will need Adobe Flash. As such, please allow a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to get connected.
Meeting URL: https://share.dhs.gov/houston-uasi-tech-wg/