Please join us virtually next Thursday for our monthly Technology Work Group meeting. Note that this meeting is occuring outside of our normal schedule due to holidays and other availability issues.
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
No formal RSVP is required, but if you are forwarding this invitation to someone else in your organization, please email their information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Wednesday before the meeting so they can be added to future email distributions.
Lach Mullen and Ian Feldman
Technology Work Group Co-Chairs
- Sign-in Sheet
2. Vendor Presentations
3. Meet Our Technology
4. Status Reports
- Jetty (Jurek)
- i-INFO (Arthur)
- Alert FM (Arthur)
- WebEOC (Spivey)
- Discussion of COH change regarding Gold Package and two add-ons
- GIS (Granberry/Ceranek)
- Haystax (Feldman)
5. New Business
- Meeting schedule for 2021
6. Old Business
7. Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
8. Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- TBD (Pending discussion at this meeting)
Telephone access to the meeting will be via the following conference call line:
Screen-share will be via HSIN Connect. A HSIN account is not required for this meeting (just sign in as a guest). Your computer may need to install the Adobe Connect application (admin rights not normally needed), or your browser will need Adobe Flash. As such, please allow a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to get connected.
Meeting URL: https://share.dhs.gov/houston-uasi-tech-wg/