Please join us on the last Thursday in January for technology updates.
The meeting will be held at:Houston Emergency Center, Room 2085
5320 N. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77091
Please look below the agenda for call-in and screen-share instructions.
- Sign-in Sheet
- Vendor Presentations
- Meet Our Technology
- Status Reports
- Jetty (Mullen)
- i-INFO (Jamieson)
- WebEOC (Walker)
- Evacuee Tracking (Farnham)
- Alert FM (Jamieson)
- GIS (Granberry)
- Digital Sandbox (Feldman)
- New Business
- Old Business
- Technology Proposals
- The Technology Work group reserves time each meeting for interested parties to present a gap that they feel a new regional technology can fill. The Technology Work Group may then choose to investigate solutions that bridge that gap, so that funding recommendations can be made to the Regional Collaboration Committee.
- Next Meeting Date/Adjourn
- February 22, 2018, 1:00-3:30 P.M. (Room 2081)
- Next Presentation: TBD
- 2018 meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month at 1:00 pm unless otherwise announced.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 230-795-237
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Cisco devices: email@example.com
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check:https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check